[Vtigercrm-developers] disable contacts filtering by selected organization

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 21 04:43:48 GMT 2015

I'm trying to find where the filtering of the contacts happens. When you edit
an entity and an organization is already selected, then the ajax search for
contacts is being filtered by the organization selected.
I understand that this is a nice feature, but in our case we will need to
have contacts selected that are not part of the organization selected
already.

I found how to disable the filter in the popup. Just added this on line 130
of modules/vtiger/views/popup.php
        if ($moduleName == "Contacts"){
            $relatedParentModule = '';
            $relatedParentId = '';
        }

But can't find this for the ajax search. Thanks for any hint!