[Vtigercrm-developers] disable contacts filtering by selected organization

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 21 08:19:43 GMT 2015

ah, found it... comment the part about adding the account to the params as
the parent module.
e.g.

/*
if (params.search_module == 'Contacts') {
	var form = this.getForm();
	var parentIdElement  = form.find('[name="vendor_id"]');
	if(parentIdElement.length > 0 && parentIdElement.val().length > 0) {
		var closestContainer = parentIdElement.closest('td');
		params.parent_id = parentIdElement.val();
		params.parent_module =
closestContainer.find('[name="popupReferenceModule"]').val();
	}
}
*/

in the following files you will find reference to the contact account
connection and filtering on the ajax search:
modules/Calendar/resources/Edit.js
modules/Invoice/resources/Edit.js
modules/PurchaseOrder/resources/Edit.js
modules/Quotes/resources/Edit.js