[Vtigercrm-developers] marketplace

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Tue Sep 22 17:47:24 GMT 2015

Conrado,

Thank you for the feedback. We'll implement these in the next 6 weeks.

- An email notifying of a new sale.
- Keep the listing active till the new version is reviewed.

The main criteria of On Demand listing is compatibility and stability. We
would always having things cooking for On Demand, and we want to make sure
changes to On Demand code don't break the extension. More extensions will
make On Demand more attractive. So, we are equally eager to see more
extensions. We will be working closely with Developers to make this happen.

thank you,
Sreenivas