[Vtigercrm-developers] What can cause this?

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 08:11:47 GMT 2015

I had another case this weekend doing a big migration (5.3 -> 6.3) where
at some point the process created created an empty Group this time
rather than an empty user.

Very odd. And this is resulted in the empty entry in the Assigned To
columns of the List Views... (See attached screenshot)

Al

--
Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk