[Vtigercrm-developers] unknown user appeared in vtiger

Manuel Fernando ptdesigner at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 18:48:57 GMT 2014

Prasad,

I experienced an bug since vtiger 6.1 and i always see in your demo that is the same.
I tried to debug but with no success i just visited demo.tiger.com now and i see one user with no username, no admin, no rule etc.

I do a fresh install and sometimes it´s after 5 minutes that this user is created, other times after one or two days, so, must be something you can debug right now in your demo because he is there.

I already sent this information. Can you please confirm that you checked that?

Best Regards.
Manuel