[Vtigercrm-developers] Help about Workflow

Ranieri rslemer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 18:29:08 GMT 2015

See nothing show at updates when changed for my code at workflow. I wish
that's changes listed at admin ( user id 1 ).

And that message showed at log ...

[Tue Sep 08 15:19:07 2015] [error] [client PHP Warning:  Invalid argument
supplied for foreach() in /include/database/PearDatabase.php on line 694,
referer: /index.php?module=Accounts&view=Detail&record=651