[Vtigercrm-developers] Pre Tax total in Invoices not right.

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Fri Sep 4 09:14:23 GMT 2015

The TAX problem exists many year in 5.x version too so I suppose they
don't care about (don't understand) TAX.We as Publisher, don't receive
any Invoice from Markeplace from vtiger company. They don't care about
accounting ;-). I don't know if this will be fixed.

Matus
IT-Solutions4You

Dňa 4. 9. 2015 o 10:46 Alan Lord napísal(a):