[Vtigercrm-developers] Pre Tax total in Invoices not right.

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 08:46:34 GMT 2015

I read this and the related bug in Trac
http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8388 but I don;t think
the way vtiger is working is correct...

We have a custom (on vtiger 6.2.0) that has an invoice, in Individual
Tax mode, where the Pre Tax Total doesn't add up correctly. See attached
screenshot.

Some items have a tax and some do not. But the Pre Tax Total is showing
the same amount as the Total with Tax.

The Pre Tax total should be the value of all the items *Net* of Tax.

Has anyone else come across this? Does anyone know if it was fixed in 6.3.0?

Thanks