[Vtigercrm-developers] Another Migration Bug...

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Thu Oct 15 10:03:39 GMT 2015

Alan,

I have made the changes according to the clean installation database of
vtiger 530 and 540 database, where block-id 40 and 41 is related to Events
module.

I hope the changes of Block ID 40 pointing to "LBL_COMMENT_INFORMATION"
might be because of customer instance changes? Initial clean database
doesn't point reference to FAQ module at block-id 40.

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 2:31 PM, Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 15/10/15 09:46, Uma S wrote:
>
>> Thank you! Alan.
>>
>> I have updated the trac
>> <http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8641> with changes made
>> to rely on block object to perform modifications with respect to blocks
>> instead of hard-coded values. Please do update me for any changes.
>>

> I don't understand...
>
> You have included these two lines:
>
> $reminderBlock = Vtiger_Block_Model::getInstance(40, $eventInstance);
>> $descriptionBlock = Vtiger_Block_Model::getInstance(41, $eventInstance);
>>

> Yet, in several of our installations we have migrated, Block ID 40 is the
> 'LBL_COMMENT_INFORMATION' for the FAQ module (so I don't think this will
> return anything).
>
> Block ID 41 is already 'LBL_EVENT_INFORMATION' for the Events module.
>
> So I do not see how this has changed anything? Did you look at the two
> screenshots I attached on the earlier message?
>
> Alan

With
Best Regards
Uma.S