[Vtigercrm-developers] Another Migration Bug...

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 10:13:17 GMT 2015

On 15/10/15 11:03, Uma S wrote:

> I hope the changes of Block ID 40 pointing to "LBL_COMMENT_INFORMATION"
> might be because of customer instance changes? Initial clean database
> doesn't point reference to FAQ module at block-id 40.

No. This is certainly not due to a particular customers' instance.

I have seen this problem occur in at least 3 or 4 different customers'
systems. And they are *very* different customers with no relationship to
each other.

If you search this list I think you will see others have experienced the
problem that this part of the migration creates - namely after a
migration the "Reminder Details" block is not displayed in the Add Event
form... (See attached)

Alan