[Vtigercrm-developers] Another Migration Bug...

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 09:01:27 GMT 2015

On 15/10/15 09:46, Uma S wrote:
> Thank you! Alan.
>
> I have updated the trac
> <http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8641> with changes made
> to rely on block object to perform modifications with respect to blocks
> instead of hard-coded values. Please do update me for any changes.

I don't understand...

You have included these two lines:

> $reminderBlock = Vtiger_Block_Model::getInstance(40, $eventInstance);
> $descriptionBlock = Vtiger_Block_Model::getInstance(41, $eventInstance);

Yet, in several of our installations we have migrated, Block ID 40 is
the 'LBL_COMMENT_INFORMATION' for the FAQ module (so I don't think this
will return anything).

Block ID 41 is already 'LBL_EVENT_INFORMATION' for the Events module.

So I do not see how this has changed anything? Did you look at the two
screenshots I attached on the earlier message?

Alan