[Vtigercrm-developers] add custom field with uitype 10 field to calendar events module

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 13 10:28:48 GMT 2015

ok, I have more problems... the calendar is still a pain in ....

When I create an event and add the system(custom module) to the field right
away while creating the new entity event, it doesn't save any relation to
the vtiger_seactivity table. If I edit the already created event and add the
custom module field value then, it does add an entry to vtiger_seactivity.
Anyone an idea why?

also I have problems with the buttons in the related list in my custom
module. I don't want to show the "add task" button. But how do I get rid of
it?