[Vtigercrm-developers] add custom field with uitype 10 field to calendar events module

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 9 09:15:56 GMT 2015

thanks, both hints combined helped a lot! I got it to work now with the
following code in the createRelatedLists function of my custom module:

and also taking the get_activities function from the helpdesk module into my
custom module. Then I had to change the query so it would actually find the
activities.

I have one more problem. When I click the create event button in the related
list of my custom module, it doesn't take my module entity id into the new
even form field.
Any idea for that?

Alan Lord (News) wrote