[Vtigercrm-developers] Customer Portal "Forgot Password"

Kevin Alderton k.j.alderton at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 11:19:31 GMT 2015

Hello Chris,

Thanks for that, didn't knew about vtiger_portalinfo table.  All is
correct there though.  It appears that it is exiting from from
send_mail_for_password and
exiting customer portal function send_mail_for_password. I am trying to
trace these but they seem very allusive.

Many thanks for your help though.

Kevin