[Vtigercrm-developers] Performance problem due to duplicates picklist values

Jonathan Sardo sardoj at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 15:11:17 GMT 2015

Hello,

After uploading a module zip package from my development environnement to
my production one, my CRM was very very very slow.
The reason was the picklist values was duplicated a huge number of times
(between 40000 and 100000 times). So my CRM was very slow to display Detail
and Edit pages.

The solution is to *create a UNIQUE index* on the value column into the
picklist table.
Please can you automate this in the next version of Vtiger?

Regards,

Jonathan SARDO