[Vtigercrm-developers] Choose field for related Lists

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 15:59:37 GMT 2015

In vtiger 6, the standard related list model always gets the first UI10
by fieldid:

see getRelationField() in the Viger_Relation_Model class.

Doing customisations we frequently have multiple UI10 to the same target
module.

Is there a "simple" way of specifying the field you want to use for a
particular relationship?

TIA

Al

PS - I tried setting the relationField with the right FieldModel but it
happens too late after the relationListView has already computed it...