[Vtigercrm-developers] Customer Portal "Forgot Password"

Hamono, Chris (DPC) Chris.Hamono at sa.gov.au
Thu Jul 2 23:19:32 GMT 2015

Hi Kevin

Make sure the users email address is correct. I had a similar incident and it turned out to be a simple case of a mistyped email address. The email address for a portal user is stored in the vtiger_portalinfo database table.

Unfortunately there is no message to say user not found or any warning if the email is not found.

Chris