[Vtigercrm-developers] Thunderbird Extension Error with DB

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 21:26:01 GMT 2014

On 28/10/14 21:11, Felix Weber wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we are currently running a vTiger customizing project for a client. Part
> of that is using the Thunderbird Extension, but even before we
> start, we get some errors with the plain normal setup:
>
> When trying to add an email with Thunderbird Extension I always get:
> "DATABASE_QUERY_ERROR
> LBL_DATABASE_QUERY_ERROR"
>
> Contacts and leads turn up fine but I cannot export any emails!
> Any ideas?

The code for the extension is on the forge and, to be brutally honest,
it hasn't had a lot of love and attention for quite a while now. I did
most of the development on it since the days of Thunderbird version 3.

I use it daily here in the office but we haven't upgraded our vtiger
system from 5.4.0 yet so can't confirm if it works with 6.1.0 or not.

Since Mozilla kind of dropped development for Thunderbird and left it to
the community, I've not really spent any time on the extension - just
checking it still works when they release updates.

Have you grepped the source for the Error string to see where it coming
from? What is in the Thunderbird Error console? Once the forge is back
on-line I'll try and take a look if I get chance.

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk