[Vtigercrm-developers] Thunderbird Extension Error with DB

Felix Weber felix.weber at lixam.de
Tue Oct 28 21:11:49 GMT 2014

Hi,

we are currently running a vTiger customizing project for a client. Part of that is using the Thunderbird Extension, but even before we
start, we get some errors with the plain normal setup:

When trying to add an email with Thunderbird Extension I always get:
"DATABASE_QUERY_ERROR
LBL_DATABASE_QUERY_ERROR"

Contacts and leads turn up fine but I cannot export any emails!
Any ideas?

Using:

Thunderbird Version 31.2.0
Extension Version 0.510
vtiger CRM 6.1.0

We did no changes to the normal install yet.

Regards,
Felix Weber
Gründer LIXAM LTD

preisente.de ist ein Angebot der LIXAM LTD

____________________
LIXAM LTD Support Deutschland
Scanbox #01094
Ehrenbergstr. 16a