[Vtigercrm-developers] Adding "just own user" to event?

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 14:10:59 GMT 2014

Hi Prasad,

Thanks for the answer.

I've looked more into the difference between event & task, and it seems
that the primary difference is that task is not in calendar (private) and
event is in the calendar. Correct?

I however need to have some sort of "event" - ie. a meeting - where I need
to invite lets say 10 users (not contacts).

I then want each user to be able to confirm his participation in that
meeting, but not on behalf of others?

How would you achieve something like the above?

:)

Thanks,
Chr