[Vtigercrm-developers] IMP - forge.vtiger.com will be under maintenance from 29th Oct till furhter notification

Kiran varma Ch kiran.chv at vtiger.com
Tue Oct 21 09:20:17 GMT 2014

Hi Team,

We are planning to migrate existing forge.vtiger.com to a new server as our
ISP is retiring our server.

It is recommended to take backup of your data before 28th Oct. We started
working on it to complete and we hope it will be accomplished by Oct 29th
before the server retires . In case if there is a delay it will take few
more days to bring it up.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Vtiger Team