[Vtigercrm-developers] Outgoing server vt6.1

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 17:56:44 GMT 2014

On 20/10/14 18:49, Prasad wrote:
> Alan,
>
> I assume you have a test-environment for this - can you submit a patch
> that works it would be easy to integrate for now instead of duplicate
> effort to fix.

No it's the customer's production server...

The suggested change I mentioned earlier on works for us.

This seems to only affect the scenario where the SMTP server doesn't
require any login credentials or authentication. The only parameter that
is needed is the server's address (fqdn or IP).

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk