[Vtigercrm-developers] Outgoing server vt6.1

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Mon Oct 20 17:49:27 GMT 2014

Alan,

I assume you have a test-environment for this - can you submit a patch that
works it would be easy to integrate for now instead of duplicate effort to
fix.

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I* Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall> *I* Blog
<https://blogs.vtiger.com/>* I* Wiki