[Vtigercrm-developers] RelatedList columns? [Solved?]

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 16:32:31 GMT 2014

On 15/10/14 17:25, Alan Lord wrote:
> Am I doing something daft or has the way the column headings for Related
> Lists changed in vt6.1.

Why is it that, just after I write something down and send an email, I
try something else and discover the answer??? ;-)

So RelatedList columns = Summary View Fields. Does this mean there is no
need for the $list_ arrays at all any more?

What if we want to change the fields shown depending on where they are
being viewed (which relationship)? We could do this before by moving the
$list_ stuff into the module class constructor. Is this not possible any
more?

This also dictates the columns in the Popups. Again, what If I want
different columns in a Popup...

Thanks

Al