[Vtigercrm-developers] RelatedList columns?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 16:25:52 GMT 2014

Am I doing something daft or has the way the column headings for Related
Lists changed in vt6.1.

I have two custom modules made using vtlib and each has a set of fields
defined in the $list_fields and $list_fields_name arrays as I've always
done. But they do not appear to be making a blind bit of difference to
what fields are shown in the related list???

One module is showing many more fields than in my $list_ arrays and the
other is only showing one column and that one isn't even in the $list_
arrays at all for that module...

I'm assuming I've got a typo somewhere but just wanted to check that
I've not missed some major change in the way these lists are configured...

Thanks