[Vtigercrm-developers] invoice workflows product details not available

Hamono, Chris (DPC) Chris.Hamono at sa.gov.au
Wed Oct 15 03:52:33 GMT 2014

Thanks Prasad

It does mean I have to work around the problem though. It is a required feature and quite disappointing that it does not work as one would expect.

I had wondered about how to deal with multiple line items. Although that is not an issue for us as we only ever have one item per invoice.

A workable alternative would be attaching invoice pdf’s to the email. Sadly that is not possible either.

Chris