[Vtigercrm-developers] invoice workflows product details not available

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Wed Oct 15 03:32:57 GMT 2014

Chris,

Reaching Line item-details is not possible currently. There can be
one-or-more Line item-details for the Inventory.

I have taken the enhancement request here:
http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8298

Regards,
Prasad

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I* Facebook