[Vtigercrm-developers] YetiForce 0.0.2

Pabiszczak, Błażej b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl
Mon Oct 13 07:10:26 GMT 2014

Sreenivas

I saw your modules in the marketplace but, in my opinion, the idea of
marketplace itself is wrong. I will give you some explanation why I think
so:

1. You offer paid modules in it, which in your opinion, should be a part of
the system (for free), PDF modules and backups are good examples. It's a
mistake to charge for language pack versions, it's harmful for the
community and its development.

2. Your limitations connected to modification of the system files are
unacceptable for us, in particular, the fact that you do not give us access
to your SVN (modification). This way we would never spread our wings
because we would work only on 50% of the possibilities.

3. The publication of 60 modules in our shop would take us months if not
years. We don't have so much time.

Except the 3 above points you have to understand the most important thing.
CRM is not modules, it's the philosophy. It's not enough to create a new
module, but it has to be consistent and work with other processes so if we
create functions together, we can achieve more than if each of us does it
separately.

During the past year I spent hundreds of hours analyzing and optimizing the
processes of our customers. YetiForce doesn't only distinguish itself from
others because of its modules, but what is even more significant is the
correlation of all elements into the single and complete process and we are
only getting started.

Regarding the publication of our modules at yours, it is impossible because:

· Our functions are based on a modified engine (we would have to develop
two different module versions), we added hundreds of improvements to the
system but they cannot be seen at first glance.

· You can move some of the modules by yourself (e.g. Language Editor,
Search Setup, Custom Views etc.), the license allows it so it's all in your
hands.

· We develop our own fork, so focusing on two different versions only
limits us. VtigerCRM is our source and we take what is the best in it, so
we suggest you to do the same.

Z poważaniem / Regards
Błażej Pabiszczak
M: +48.884999123