[Vtigercrm-developers] New Extensions Store! - Take a Tour

Siam Translations LLP info at siam-translations.com
Mon Jun 23 05:53:35 GMT 2014

Thanks Sreenivas,

I understand that after migration from 6.0 to 6.1 custom modules will not
be migrated but i have to install 'em manually.
It means that database tables will be untouched.
Is it correct?
Can I claim one extension to be published - email campaigns? Vtiger really
need it to make marketing guys happy and stick to one app only.

Regards
Andrew Smith