[Vtigercrm-developers] New Extensions Store! - Take a Tour

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Mon Jun 23 05:32:40 GMT 2014

Andrew,

To reduce friction on the store, we plan to only allow verified
extensions via the store. Console tool will be provided for
developers/users to install custom extensions and extensions that do not
meet store guidelines.

Bastiaan,

*Are there plans to sell some of the modules currently only in the on
demand version, in the store?*

Yes, We plan to provide some of the OD modules on store.

*We are looking at creating a mailinglist module and would prefer not to do
double work. Not to mention that it would be a bit odd to add a module to
the store, directly competing with the vTiger ones.....*

Even if we publish an extension, we will list similar extensions published
by other developers, as long as they meet the guidelines (not modifying
system files). It would be like Amazon publishing an e-book reader (kindle)
for iOS, though iOS has a built-in reader (iBooks). or different note
taking apps on iOS though there is a native note app.

Regards,
Sreenivas