[Vtigercrm-developers] Sales order refunds (discussion)

Holbok István holbok at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 12:01:53 GMT 2014

Dear Vtiger Team,

Please review the Bastiaans' suggestions.
Because both B2B and B2C business models are supported by vtiger, the
Invoice module should be corrected like Opportunity (the Organization
name field should NOT be mandatory by default.)

The refund invoice with with negative *numbers *is really necessary.

Kindest regards:
Istvan

üdvözlettel:

*Holbok István*