[Vtigercrm-developers] Number Of Currency Decimals - in vtiger - to be set 0 as well

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 13:02:55 GMT 2014

Hi Prasad

There was a mistake. The patch I mentioned was for 6.0. We used
number_format most of the places except .js files.
Hope this may be helpful, since you can locate the places the changes
applied those are probably similar in 6.0 and 6.1.

I have 6.1 which is currently under changes, because the client need few
extra logic, such as approximation.  If 6.1 files are needed I can roll
back these extra changes and send patch with only "Zero" decimals

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan