[Vtigercrm-developers] Number Of Currency Decimals - in vtiger - to be set 0 as well

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 06:47:36 GMT 2014

Hi Holbok

The may be an essential feature, because one of my recent Client from Japan
also requested this.  So Japan Yen doesn't have decimal value.

To hack this we had to customize

1) Tpl files
2) Few Js files
3) And PDF files too

If you cannot do this by yourself, I shall provide the patch, you have to
apply it in a fresh installation.

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan