[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 6.1 - default save action

Rishab K rishab.k at vtiger.com
Thu Aug 28 05:26:35 GMT 2014

Richard,

save action on any module calls Save action of that particular module.If
the the Save action for the Module does not exist,it falls back Save API in
CRMEntity.php,this in turn calls saveentity API which performs vtiger_module
specific operations and vtiger_crmentity table operations.The best place
for you debug would be the saveentity API of CRMEntity.php.Note this API
calls save_module of respective module,through which we can perform desired
module related operations,if not required you can just create a save_module
API with nothing in it.

Regards,
Rishab