[Vtigercrm-developers] Asterisk Good News

vtiger at camden.net vtiger at camden.net
Wed Aug 27 16:18:35 GMT 2014

this might fix all issues, we have noticed a collation of problems to the endless loop of inbound notification

 but we have no way of knowing the root cause of this endless loop, all we can see is data streams on the ports your webapp.sh and agi.sh + the 2 streams on cli and AMI, and that only if we have stream open in terminal we dont listen all the time and log, takes far to much resource

 what are we trying to accomplish in this meeting, we have a couple test servers are you wanting access? live testing what? also have a few guys that have more knowledge in certain areas so I might need to check there schedules