[Vtigercrm-developers] forge login?

Varma Namburi varma at vtiger.com
Wed Aug 27 12:38:14 GMT 2014

Dear Alan,

We have investigated and fixed the ssh login issue you reported.

*Issue Details : *
It appears that in forge server nscd(name service cache daemon)  isn't
caching anything, or isn't giving pam the credentials it needs to login ssh
so the ssh hangs after login.

After restarting the nscd service all the gforge users ssh is operational.

We have added necessary monitoring scripts to alert us for this issue.

Please check from your end and update us.
Let us know if you have any query regarding this.

Varma Namburi
IT Operation Team
Vtiger