[Vtigercrm-developers] forge login?

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 07:16:12 GMT 2014

On 27/08/14 03:58, Varma Namburi wrote:
> Alan,
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience.  Can you share the error message or a
> screenshot of the issue you are facing so that we can investigate further.

No error messages - if I ssh to my forge account, e.g.:

ssh my-user-name at vttb3.forge.vtiger.com

I get passed the password prompt OK but then it never drops to a shell
so the terminal session just hangs. Running with sss -vvv shows no
errors so I think it's after ssh.

Same is happening with svn+ssh:// connections by the looks of it - the
svn client (my end) is never getting an answer back so just hangs.

HTH

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk