[Vtigercrm-developers] a note to the mysqli support - why we don't use the latest ADOdb library

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Tue Aug 26 03:07:21 GMT 2014

We are reviewing this - hoping it would not push our target too far.

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I* Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall> *I* Blog
<https://blogs.vtiger.com/>* I* Wiki
<http://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Main_Page> *I *Forums