[Vtigercrm-developers] Missing possibility to create marketing lists using related modules data - vtiger 6.1 SVN 14212

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Thu Aug 21 09:25:04 GMT 2014

Istvan,

We are close to development freeze on 6.1.0

Workflow could fall short in creating the list for campaign automatically -
there would be
several other factors involved and metrics to be considered.

Please file the enhancement  request on trac with use-case,
so we can nail the requirements down and generalize.

Regards,
Prasad

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I* Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall> *I* Blog