[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Re: No new projects

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Mon Aug 18 02:05:38 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd:  Fwd: Re:  No new projects
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 17:41:05 -0700
From: Vic Cekvenich <vic.cvc at gmx.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re:  No new projects
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 15:00:45 -0700
From: Vic Cekvenich <vic.cvc at gmx.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] No new projects
Date: 	Wed, 16 Jul 2014 07:14:52 +0000
From: 	Zebra Hosting <support at zebrahosting.eu>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com
<vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com>

TO follow up on my own message:

Checked the sharing_privileges_x.php files and for the CEO roles some
are empty.
Checked the  user_privileges_x.php files and for the CEO roles all seems
OK. The role is set to H2

When I create a new role directly from the organization and set the
levels directly to view and edit all, everything remains the same. OF
course the code changes to H6 in my case.
Can find it back in the DB tables. But again, setting the privileges
directly to all view and all edit, still does not let me create projects
etc.

Bastiaan Houtkooper
Zebra Hosting