[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Fwd: Re: Finding more info regarding fix trac ticket

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Mon Aug 18 00:40:45 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: Finding more info regarding fix trac ticket
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 14:58:48 -0700
From: Vic Cekvenich <vic.cvc at gmx.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Finding more info regarding fix
trac ticket
Date: 	Tue, 8 Jul 2014 09:11:40 +0200
From: 	<adrian at refineriaweb.com>
To: 	<vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com>, "'Joe Bordes'"
<joe at tsolucio.com>

Hi,

As I can see, this bug is from vt5.2 and not from 5.4. Actually, is
supossed that in 5.4 vtiger team fixed this.

So, I think is the main reason in coreBOS works, just because is an
extension from vt5.4.

I wanted to clarify this for Joe don’t get mad trying to find the fix
among coreBOS commits J.

To OP, try to parse some core files (include/home.php?) with 5.4 files
but you must be, very very lucky to make it works. The besy way is
debugging and see what is happening and why this $query is doing a bad
query.

Greetings.