[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Re: sending documents

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Mon Aug 18 01:20:12 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd:  Fwd: Re:  sending documents
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 17:55:28 -0700
From: Vic Cekvenich <vic.cvc at gmx.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re:  sending documents
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 10:42:00 -0700
From: Vic Cekvenich <vic.cvc at gmx.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] sending documents
Date: 	Mon, 19 May 2014 14:01:27 +0530
From: 	Prasad <prasad at vtiger.com>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com
<vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com>

Sorry for the small deviation of topic on this thread!
Will get back on it when we have some update.

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I*
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall>
*I* Blog <https://blogs.vtiger.com/>* I* Wiki
<http://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Main_Page> *I *Forums
<https://discussions.vtiger.com>*I* Website <https://www.vtiger.com/>

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 1:59 PM, Prasad <prasad at vtiger.com
<mailto:prasad at vtiger.com>> wrote:

    sure as always - submit the code you have custom made as part of
    development (that is shareable) on trac
    and take part as beta-testers to validate.

    *Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I*
    Facebook
    <http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall> *I*
    Blog <https://blogs.vtiger.com/>* I* Wiki
    <http://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Main_Page> *I *Forums
    <https://discussions.vtiger.com>*I* Website <https://www.vtiger.com/>

    On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 1:32 PM, socialboostdk