[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: The meaning of 'discontinued'

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 17:03:24 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] The meaning of 'discontinued'
Date: 	Fri, 2 May 2014 10:58:25 +0530
From: 	Uma S <uma.s at vtiger.com>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

Hi,

I have raised a ticket for same in trac
<http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8026#ticket>. Please
have a look and update if any observation is missed. Will look into this
soon.

On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 6:53 AM, Hamono, Chris (DPC)
<Chris.Hamono at sa.gov.au <mailto:Chris.Hamono at sa.gov.au>> wrote:

    In the database products table there is a field ‘discontinued’
    It would appear that this is incorrectly named. The way it is
    currently used is.. If discontinued = 1 then the product is active
    The correct use of this flag should be.. If discontinued = 1 then
    the product is inactive.
    I know this may be hugely difficult to fix. Perhaps the solution is
    to rename the field in the inventory to “Inactive” rather than “Active”
    Chris

    http://www.vtiger.com/

--
With