[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Fwd: Vtiger 6.0 Mail Manager Problems

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Mon Aug 18 01:20:05 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd:  Vtiger 6.0 Mail Manager Problems
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 09:57:16 -0700
From: Vic Cekvenich <vic.cvc at gmx.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6.0 Mail Manager Problems
Date: 	Tue, 29 Apr 2014 05:46:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	Jan <marketing at lssnam.com>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

Hi there, I have problems with the mail manager. I have setup my
outgoing server as in the included picture. And I have setup my Mail
Manger inbox like this included picture My problem is this : When I
compose a new email I cannot add anything to the mail like in the
picture included here: I cannot search for any contact or organization
or any other field in the drop down. I cannot add cc or bcc I cannot add
documents on my crm I can add documents from my PC This also happens if
I clock on contacts > send mail ..... at least when I do it that way it
will populate the email address of the contact that I selected If I
receive a mail in the inbox and reply, it also does not populate the
address and the same happens. I cannot add search or do anything When I
create an email directly to a contact, I can send the email without any
attachments, but it never reaches the recipient I tried to change the
php file from smtp to sendmail but no luck in sending I tried about
20other things that I could find relating to this problem but to no
avail I have been struggling with this for nearly a month now an decided
I have to contact support/development regarding this I Have read each
wiki I could find about it but my problem just stays there Also When I
compose an email I cannot add an address that is not on the system Any
advice here ? Jan Potgieter Swakopmund, Namibia, Africa
at Nabble.com.