[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Re: locked functionality

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Mon Aug 18 01:20:00 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd:  Fwd: Re:  locked functionality
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 18:10:07 -0700
From: Vic Cekvenich <vic.cvc at gmx.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re:  locked functionality
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 18:04:23 -0700
From: Vic Cekvenich <vic.cvc at gmx.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] locked functionality
Date: 	Mon, 18 Aug 2014 06:27:39 +0530
From: 	Sutharsan Jeganathan <ajstharsan at gmail.com>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

Hi

Hope you got my proposal. It will cost $430.00 including locking the
import module and mass edit.

The detailed break  down is attached

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 9:43 PM, Ranieri <rslemer at gmail.com
<mailto:rslemer at gmail.com>> wrote:

    Yes i agree with you.

    How much? How many time to do this?

    Vtiger 5.4.0

    Tks a lot!

    <mailto:ajstharsan at gmail.com>>:

        HI

        I think a check "Locked" for each module will work. But you can
        use workflows

        1. Update fields feature - For validating some conditions and
        update "Locked"
        2. Custom functions - To do some complex calculations that
        "Lock" the module.

        Each module will have a locked field itself, which is read only
        to user, but accessible through workflow.

        But the system should be customized to make each record "Read
        only" when the "locked" field is enabled.

        If you are fine with this method, please let me know

        Thanks
        Sutharsan Jeganathan
        Enquiries sutharsan at radus28.com <mailto:sutharsan at radus28.com>
        ajstharsan at gmail.com <mailto:ajstharsan at gmail.com>