[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Re: VTiger as booking system

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Mon Aug 18 00:53:27 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Re: VTiger as booking system
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 17:41:45 -0700
From: Vic Cekvenich <vic.cvc at gmx.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd:  Fwd: Re:  VTiger as booking system
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 15:09:21 -0700
From: Vic Cekvenich <vic.cvc at gmx.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re:  VTiger as booking system
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 12:15:00 -0700
From: Vic Cekvenich <vic.cvc at gmx.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] VTiger as booking system
Date: 	Tue, 1 Jul 2014 11:19:41 +0200
From: 	Janicki, Michał <m.janicki at opensaas.pl>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

Hi,

We have our OSSReservations module (test version) for VT 6.1 which might
interest you

Link to test version:

url: http://dev.opensaas.pl/mj/v6_ossreservations4/index.php

user / pass - admin / admin

Features:

- The possibility of changing date of booking
- Ability to send notification e-mail and sms
- Two views (calendar and the normal view with list of records)
- ability to limit the display of booking in the calendar view based on
category
booking
- possibility to configure if dates of each booking may overlap itself
- ability to set the color for each booking the user
- assign icons to diffrent booking categories

*Z poważaniem / Best regards*
*
*
*Michał Janicki*