[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: VT61: Issue with new click through charts???

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 18:04:19 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] VT61: Issue with new click through charts???
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 08:33:26 +0100
From: Alan Lord (News) <alanslists at gmail.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

On 28/05/14 08:26, Uma S wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>
> Please check trac, I have updated my observation.

Hi Uma,

I've just checked again - am sure I wasn't doing anything daft... ;-)

I imported about 350 records. Added the Leads by Status to the dashboard.

I noticed in your comment on the ticket there was a question mark in the
search string.

If I add that, I get a result set, but it isn't being produced by the
graph...

I'll send you a login so you can take a look..

Cheers

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk