[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Re: [2.] How to redirect a view in vtiger 6.1 ?

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Mon Aug 18 00:53:57 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Fwd: Re: [2.] How to redirect a view in vtiger 6.1 ?
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 17:40:32 -0700
From: Vic Cekvenich <vic.cvc at gmx.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: [2.] How to redirect a view in vtiger 6.1 ?
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 15:00:30 -0700
From: Vic Cekvenich <vic.cvc at gmx.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] [2.] How to redirect a view in
vtiger 6.1 ?
Date: 	Tue, 15 Jul 2014 18:06:41 +0530
From: 	Prasad <prasad at vtiger.com>
To: 	Istvan Holbok <holbok at gmail.com>
CC: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com
<vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com>

Istvan,

If you expect user-feedback post-request I would suggest the following:

  * On the Current page - show progress bar / message.
  * Perform an call to Action Controller through Ajax (look at
    resources/app.js - AppConnector.request)- parse the response.
      o On success - redirect to target page.
      o On error - show feedback to user.

Regards,
Prasad