[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Re: Create a webform using the Quotes

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Mon Aug 18 00:56:36 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Fwd: Re: Create a webform using the Quotes
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 17:40:48 -0700
From: Vic Cekvenich <vic.cvc at gmx.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: Create a webform using the Quotes
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 15:00:10 -0700
From: Vic Cekvenich <vic.cvc at gmx.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Create a webform using the Quotes
Date: 	Mon, 14 Jul 2014 15:54:41 +0530
From: 	Rishab K <rishab.k at vtiger.com>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

Mel,

Alan's suggestion is the best option you could go with.
http://community.vtiger.com/help/vtigercrm/developers/third-party-app-integration.html?highlight=web

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 3:42 PM, Alan Lord (News) <alanslists at gmail.com
<mailto:alanslists at gmail.com>> wrote:

    Gosh,

    That says to me you need much more than the vtiger Webform is
    designed to provide!

    If I were you I'd either build a custom front end in something like
    Joomla! & Fabrik, Wordpress or Drupal, and use the Webservices API
    to get the data to & from vtiger. Or you could do it by modifying
    the Customer Portal and the SOAP API, but I think this is being
    phased out and replaced by Webservices in the near future.

    HTH

    Al