[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Re: vTiger 6.x - Widgets

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Mon Aug 18 00:40:41 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd:  Fwd: Re:  vTiger 6.x - Widgets
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 16:49:58 -0700
From: Vic Cekvenich <vic.cvc at gmx.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re:  vTiger 6.x - Widgets
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 10:39:35 -0700
From: Vic Cekvenich <vic.cvc at gmx.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] vTiger 6.x - Widgets
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 14:29:25 -0500
From: Lee Herron <oursales at gmail.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

So I posted this a month ago and not sure anyone read it or even knows
about the "bug."

The MINI-LIST widget often creates a list WITHOUT a functional link to
the objects included in the list (that is, you can not click anywhere
in the mini-list and it take you to that item); there is an icon at
the end of each entry that would indicate link, but it does not work
either.  The Mini-List will include a functional link if you include
certain fields but the results from mini-list to mini-list seem
inconsistent.

Is anyone else aware of this?

lh

http://www.vtiger.com/